November 27, 2011

My first and best black friday deal


I must start off by admitting I never go to black friday sales.  Why?  Because I value my sleep more than a few dollars off anything.  

But this year when I caught wind of Anthropologie having a black friday sale, boy was I in!  An additional 50% off all sale was enough to tempt me out of bed bright and early. 

I was mainly looking for myself for Christmas when I found the Natalie Lete Galah Dress dress I had been stalking for months that had sold out eons ago still too expensive for me.  It was the only one left and fit me like a dream!

BUT!!!  Today it had been marked down from the original price of $178 to 79.95, then to 49.95 then an additional half off for black friday to make it $25.00!  

When I approached the register with a few other things the girl looked inside the dress commenting that the slip that goes with it is missing.  That is totally fine I said. . . I want it anyways.  

Well, that wouldn't do so she marked it half off of that making it $12.50 for a silk dress.  How do you like that!?  This may go down in history as the best black friday deal ever!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, what a great deal! Good for you. I've actually been on a hunt for this dress too ever since I saw one of the Associates at Anthro wearing it during Black Friday. They were sold out at my local stores here. Thanks to you for posting this, now i know what the dress is called and just found my size on Ebay! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally was! I can't wait to unwrap it from under the Christmas tree! I hope you get one too! It fits so well! Glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check out soxplus - they're having a huge Black Friday deal - 30 % off the entire site

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...