November 10, 2011

a fantastic little soup tip



If you are anything like me you can't wait for the return of fall every year to do things like wear more boots, sweaters, drink hot chocolate etc.

I happen to love fall because of the soup too!  And this idea is so clever, a friend told me about it!

Take your leftover homemade soup and freeze it into little blocks using a cupcake tin.  They recommend you use a silicon flexible one so you can just pop em out, but all I had was a hard tin.

I used a little bit of "pam" spray first and they slid right out after they were frozen.

Now when you go to reheat some homemade soup you won't have to heat the whole bag!  Just heat how every many cubes you want!

Oh boy I am all for ideas like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...