November 20, 2011

My hair miracle in a can. . . batiste dry shampoo!


I have learned a thing or two about my hair which I would like to share.

1. My hair is oh so fine and that means it looks limp quite a lot, and soaks up grease quickity-quick!
2. My hair is blonde and already damaged from bleach, so washing it daily isn't going to help at all.  
3. I have nor the time nor the patience to wash, dry and style my hair every day. . .

Solution? Dry Shampoo!  *cue bells*

But not only any dry shampoo will do!  oh no!

I have tried them all which means when I tell you this stuff is amazing you are obligated to believe me.  This dry shampoo is fabulous for numerous reasons and even though no one is paying me to say this I will shout it's praises from the rooftops anyways. . . cause i love it that much.

I cannot live without this stuff because. . .

It makes my hair fluffy and feeling freshly washed.
My hair smells like a dream.
My hair gets a load of volume and bounce.
The grease vanishes instantly.
It is light colored and fills in a few areas of my regrowth making it look like I just dyed my hair.
Leaves no residue, no sticky or thick feeling gunk, just fresh hair.  
All for just 7 dollars! 

If you are blonde with hair condition being similar to mine, you NEED this product!

Not blonde?  I just found out they make this for all hair colors and types!


I found this at Sally Beauty Supply in Utah.  But I have seen it just about everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...